What are you aiming to get done by xmas?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by Tuffers, Dec 5, 2014.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

I'm aiming to get the next 2 weeks work done and use the Monday and Tuesday to catch up/fit in add on's and have Xmas eve off. Probably start back the week after new year unless any add on's come in, which I'll do to keep the pennies coming in. I hate starting a weeks worth of work half way through a week, as you know it'll mess your round up.

Advertisement
  2. daveyboy

daveyboy Legend

:rofl:I am aiming to get pi55ed by xmas

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  3. TolishAPurd

I've got a big backlog of jobs I need to clear by christmas, so I'm just pushing things at the moment, with a view to having a rest over christmas this year. Some heavily inflated prices over the christmas period though so I'm open for business if needed.;)

4. cheapncheerful

yep me keeping jobs in my head instead of working to a set thing means I haven't got a clue wether I will fit them all in...I keep thinking of another job I must do..it didn't help skiving off early today cause its Friday..but....I will just get through as much as I can..already booked every day next week...what ever the weather...and it could be wet...

oh its so near I can smell the turkey....youngest back this weekend from uni....house filling up...I now have to draw the curtains and switch on two fish tanks lights and three xmas sets of lights....and I hate the flashing so I have to go through the sequence to find the steady one...still get the booze in....hic hic..cheers all windys...as noddy says...its Christ...............................mas:D

5. daveyboy

daveyboy Legend

I've been on the Christmas baileys in my coffee last couple of nights
    Got enough gutter and exterior jobs to see me through plus my window round which I am actually ahead on

6. cheapncheerful

yep its been a very busy year for me always chasing my tail no real holiday but xmas is pretty much a time when custys forget me as they get wrapped up in it all....so I can ...forget them ...and just get...have a good time...doing absolutely nothing but eat drink and be merry ...okay...I may fart a lot....but...that's the beauty of two dogs..:rofl:

7. daveyboy

daveyboy Legend

I will go a bit ott at crimbo like usual but then will be back to the gym and running
    And windying
    Assuming my knee lets me..jolted it a bit again yesterday so will need to strap it for a few weeks

8. Old_Squeegee

Old_Squeegee Guest

I'm working to xmas eve off 4 days and back to my commercial / retail before new years.... then back to dog muck and bored housewives next year :)

9. andy w

andy w Well-Known Member

I must be getting like cheapncheerful , finishing on the 23rd till the 5th jan, thats my holiday for this year, getting ready to hit the magners :D

10. Old_Squeegee

Old_Squeegee Guest

Merry Christmas..... 3.jpg

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
Advertisement