What Backpack to buy?

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by window wizard, Mar 22, 2016.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. window wizard

window wizard Newcomer

I'm looking to buy a backpack and have been looking at the gardiners backpack, is this the one to get or are there better options.

what do you guys use yours for? ive got a couple of jobs where I drag the hose through there house to clean the backs so was thinking the backpack would be perfect, do they come in handy for any other situations?

what size and length hose do you use before the pole hose connection

thanks for any info

Advertisement
  2. Adams0211

Adams0211 Guru

I've been using the Gardiner v3 backpack all day every day for the last five months and highly recommend it.

I recently got a van mount but have loads of houses that I'll need the backpack for because of access issues.

I'll probably get another one soon as I want one that I can just pick up and carry through a house which isn't possible with the one I have at the moment as it's fixed to a sack barrow.

I made a thread about it here

My new Gardiner backpack trolley

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

3. Duncs

Duncs Grand Master

hi mate where are you based

4. Poles Apart

Lol another what backpack thread. ATTENTION THIS FORUM IS REVERSING! ATTENTION THIS FORUM IS REVERSING!
    If you enter backpacks into the search box you'll probably find loads of threads on this I'm backpack only and have posted pics and info. My backpack comes off the trolley I have 20 metres of yellow pole hose attached to 20 metres of blue pu pole hose it's just to utilise the yellow but I'll be using just blue soon. P1010402.JPG

5. window wizard

window wizard Newcomer

I'm based in Essex duncs.

cheers Adam for the info

6. Solarpanelcleanington

Solarpanelcleanington Forum Addict

The wheels are knackered on my trolley, again. Anyone else find the bearings can't take going up and down steps? It's a standard sack truck.

I use a Gardiner backpack and have used a shurflo in the past. Both are great.

7. tlwcs

tlwcs Guest

Why is there no tank in your car please?

8. albootyerbaws

albootyerbaws Well-Known Member

Advertisement