Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Anyone Sent A Pole Through The Post?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

O

OoO

Getting quite annoyed at trying to sort a simple parcel out.

I want to send a pole through post.

RM said no.

Parcel force said no.

Fed ex( gardiner use them) Said they would get back to me?

WTF is going on, its a tube FFS.

Anyone know who to call.

Went down to graphics place who do our vans, and they said try TNT?

Everybody moans and says its too long (6ft ish)

Ah ok will ring them, beyond a joke. I "think" the pole is to long for a domestic customer. And if you have an account you are ok.

Ah ok will ring them, beyond a joke. I "think" the pole is to long for a domestic customer. And if you have an account you are ok.
years ago i used to use parcelforce to send fishing rods in tubes, and they was nearly 6ft long.

Well i rang the usual places and they said no its too long. Thing is the people on the phones sound like they dont know the difference been a foot and a meter. :rolleyes: :blink:

Get RC to build you a teleport, he`s good at stuff like that /emoticons/biggrin.png
LOL /emoticons/biggrin.png
Dodger drive down and come get it /emoticons/wink.png

100% eco man (walk)

go on Parcel2go.com, i have sent one through them, you tell then the size and weight and they will come back with a price, i think they used city link when i sent mine.

go on Parcel2go.com, i have sent one through them, you tell then the size and weight and they will come back with a price, i think they used city link when i sent mine.
Prices from £8.50 - £25

Cheers bud /emoticons/biggrin.png

Cost me £18 for TWO parcels inc insurance. So happy with that.

All this excitement over a harris pole sprayed black Mohahahahhaha

Hi Damo,

I was out earlier, but would also have suggested parcel2go, they're OK for one offs.

Paul

Latest Posts

Back