Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

ULTIMATE PAY BACK FOR A ONE OFF CLEAN!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Damo

I cleaned the house once, she wanted to pay online. I said well it would have to be GO cardless.

She is every 8 weeks! So i had cleaned her once, then in that 8 weeks she had moved out. Everything looked the same when i went back 8 weeks later.

This is the killer bit, the new people who moved in didn't even know someone was cleaning the windows.

Never met anyone since the first clean.

She made a big **** mistakes and admitted it in the email. she used "any old" email to sign up to gocardless. So she hasn't been getting emails. She questioned the amount on bank statements last month in 2015 and i started cleaning her in 2013!!!

I said we can come to some arrangement (Clean her new house a bit cheaper if she hasn't got a cleaner already). THEN she said i only wanted it cleaning for selling and i don't want a window cleaner. I said i would have asked at the time if it was one off. She said you did ask and i lied to get a cheaper one off.

£185 for a one off and small detached with conny.

LOVE IT

She wants a refund.

NO CHANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love it....That'll learn her....nothing more irritating than cheapskates wanting a one off pretending to want a regular clean....I have a proper chat now with all new customers to get a catagorical assurance they will be accepting a regular clean.

I know it hurts mate..it kills when my back goes

Just being a bloke i can't help but laugh

Back