Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

birthday surprise

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I know "It's just my birthday treat son now go back to bed as I've waited a whole year for this" /emoticons/biggrin.png

Brother gave me 100 quids worth of euros and ticket to Jimmy carr in stevenage in September

I might look for paris red light district if son gets in the way lol

Not really I'm too tight to pay for it

So we're in the lift at the eiffel tower and my 14 year old kicks off..14 years old and bigger than everyone in the 30 odd people packed in the lift

Wife says to bloke behind " you don't have to keep pushing me you know"

He says "I'm being pushed as well" then mutters under his breath

Son turns round to him in front of everyone and says" don't call my mum a fookin b1tch" and leans right over him

The bloke went all sheepish and suddenly didn't speak english very well and avoided us all the way out of the lift and down the steps

Good to know he has her back and i didn't need to do anything apart from snigger at the poor bloke lol

So we're in the lift at the eiffel tower and my 14 year old kicks off..14 years old and bigger than everyone in the 30 odd people packed in the liftWife says to bloke behind " you don't have to keep pushing me you know"

He says "I'm being pushed as well" then mutters under his breath

Son turns round to him in front of everyone and says" don't call my mum a fookin b1tch" and leans right over him

The bloke went all sheepish and suddenly didn't speak english very well and avoided us all the way out of the lift and down the steps

Good to know he has her back and i didn't need to do anything apart from snigger at the poor bloke lol

Rough family ay' Dave!:whistle:

Not rough mate:D

He has just been brought up with the same attitude as me and my wife me more so than her but none of us will take **** from people..why should we

It is good to see him so protective of his mum

Funny thing is at over 6'2" and he plays prop for a reason (he's like a tank) he is usually very placid and avoids confrontation

Hang on a miiinnnnnute,

Your enjoying your b-day treat in Paris yet your still on the forum?

DAVE GET SOME TIME OFF!:eek:ldy:

I am relaxing laying about while they have showers etc..had mine first so i could go to the bar and get a beer

Going back out soon

Keep us posted Davey. Seen any manky windows that need cleaning? What's on the brekkie menu?
We have become a bit brekkie obsessed recently Daveyboy in case you haven't managed to read all the threads .......

Oh he's read all the threads alright, if Paris can't stop him logging on, what can... He's meant to be hVing a break, yet he cannot resist the lure of cyber chat with fellow losers like us

So is me

Can't seem to find a fry up anywhere

Suppose it's gonna be baguettes or pastries again..or both

Back now. .bleedin freezin

Sitting waiting in Indian for takeaway

Back to work tomorrow :gush:

Just had lamb naga (ghost chilli)

Naga naan

Saag aloo

And rice

Think i may need your man pants tomorrow smurf

Back