Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Hello One And All

Newbie123

A big hello to everyone

not too good at forums but willing to try it out have called in a few times to see what's on the site and very impressed with it all

The story so far windy wise did a few years of storefront window cleaning many moons ago (the weather was better then I'm sure) and I was younger and slimmer all trad in those days now hoping to start up a mixed wfp and trad service but as people have mentioned the wfp side adds up and the van insurance is a killer has have been driving company cars for years so no no claims

Still employed at the moment hate the job but unfortunately the money's ok looking to get started this year with the window cleaning so far the equipment is brodex (price led decision) the van is a connect and trad gear ettore

Look forward to talking with you all and wishing everyone a prosperous new year

Liam

Cheers guys

Just built a trolley to back up the houses with no parking nearby bound to get some already got the van and setup insurance dropped by £500 in last 3months forgot to mention the 3 points for crossing white lines on motorbike while being followed by PC plod and 3 points for answering phone in company car still a £1000 only £650 more than insuring a 200mph motorbike can't get me head round that bit the van will be a slug on the road maybe that's the higher risk the message to everyone being don't be stupid like me and get caught

Ps not really a maniac it just reads like that on my licence PC plod can get a bit keen

Latest Posts

Back