Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Is There A Tool?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

mufcglen

Just wondering when I'm doing windows off the pole and after scrubbing and squeegeing I then wrap the micro or scrim round the squeegee bar and carefully try to wipe around the Edges but have to pull the pole down again and rewrap so was wondering do unger or anybody else make an attachment for long reach trad detailing maybe something like a t bar that has a micro fixed to it better than me currently wrapping around it!

How about...

A Clamp from unger that fits there poles,

UCLAMP1.jpg

you can get it from: http://www.soapnational.co.uk/acatalog/Unger_Telescopic_Poles-p1.html

Here is a video:

I wrap my scrim around the tip of my pole and then attach it using those cheap plastic clamps...

14469954-plastic-clamp-isolated-on-a-white-background.jpg

I think I bought 5 for a quid or something. They're big enough to clamp round the pole and secure the cloth in place. Works well for me.

Mart.

EDIT:-ps...I just leave it clamped to the pole or the handle of my bucket when not in use.

I wrap my scrim around the tip of my pole and then attach it using those cheap plastic clamps...

14469954-plastic-clamp-isolated-on-a-white-background.jpg

I think I bought 5 for a quid or something. They're big enough to clamp round the pole and secure the cloth in place. Works well for me.

Mart.

EDIT:-ps...I just leave it clamped to the pole or the handle of my bucket when not in use.
I also use these clamps.....but I done the same as Herman's video.....

Back