Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Ground Floor Windows

not me, i got all the equipment out so i just do them wfp, unless im really low on water towards end of the day.

Oh dear me not again... trad V wfp wars start all over again

Put it this way if I have a wfp in my hand I'm going to do the whole lot by wfp just because I can. I also don't cowtall to "you left my windows wet" bridage like some might do.

Incoming! :Image13:

Oh dear me not again... trad V wfp wars start all over again

Put it this way if I have a wfp in my hand I'm going to do the whole lot by wfp just because I can. I also don't cowtall to "you left my windows wet" bridage like some might do.

Incoming! :Image13:
Just a simple question I thought.

Quite liking the WFP. Plenty of going back checking on the drying!

Currently locating replen points handy to rounds as I only have and will have a backpack.

Just a simple question I thought.

Quite liking the WFP. Plenty of going back checking on the drying!

Currently locating replen points handy to rounds as I only have and will have a backpack.
Dood i too run a backpack, 20ltrAlso carry four 25ltr barrels of pure water in the car

So as water is a premium to me, i therefore mainly only wfp the tops & trad the bottoms

I nearly had to trad bottoms today was running low on water. Rung my dad and he was doing a massive trad house. So we met up and pumped onto my van.

I personally think trad bottoms and wfp tops is the best way.

BUT I WFP all as I am lazy.

Indeed I'm lazy now too

I nearly had to trad bottoms today was running low on water. Rung my dad and he was doing a massive trad house. So we met up and pumped onto my van.

I personally think trad bottoms and wfp tops is the best way.

I nearly had to trad bottoms today was running low on water. Rung my dad and he was doing a massive trad house. So we met up and pumped onto my van. I personally think trad bottoms and wfp tops is the best way.

Who the feck gave him a rep point for this post?

I wfp tops and squeegee ground floor because love using squeegee and very very quick,that's just what I like doing.

We mostly do wfp tops and trad bottoms, to be honest if I was on my own I'd be wfp everything. But my pops is old school trad so I do the tops wfp and he comes along after doing the bottoms.. We have changed quite a lot to all wfp and most new houses get done all wfp..

i wfp tops and hard to reach bottoms then trad the rest of the bottoms as i only had 250l tank and kept running out of water when wfp full houses

but now im using a 350litre tank its unrealy how long it last.

Back