Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Wagtail Precision Glide

WCF

Help Support WCF:

mark m

I have been playing around with the new squeegee from wagtail for the last couple of weeks and I am very impressed with it, he came to my show a couple of months ago and to be honest it was not that good but he has made a very big improvement I will make a few videos later if it stop ruddy raining lol

I have been playing around with the new squeegee from wagtail for the last couple of weeks and I am very impressed with it, he came to my show a couple of months ago and to be honest it was not that good but he has made a very big improvement I will make a few videos later if it stop ruddy raining lol
I'm very interested in this squeegee. I've got the combi(?) and its pants,I only use it for pole work. But I've started getting pains in my wrists, barely noticable, but I'd like to nip it in the bud before it becomes a problem, so a month turn around between a regular squeegee and wagtail could be good I think.

Main question I have is, does it fit in a normal boab?

Hi Mark. Looking forward to the vids, something to watch while it's raining /emoticons/smile.png

Never used a wagtail and am very keen to try as need to practice pole work. Might as well wait for the precision to come out. Any ideas when it's available in the UK.

Cheers.

Back