Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Avvonflo 825 pump controller from Daqua ?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

paul1

Hi guys anyone ever used or use one of these says back by popular demand they any good ? long lasting? easy to use etc etc?

I like my variflo however I like the manual dial on my gardiner back pack for speed control and looks to have a similar function or should I stick with variflo? any reviews appreciated

cheers all

hi paul,,these controllers are from the same company that make the ionics controllers,they are pretty much bullitt proof in build and are repairable should the worst happen.

the green lpm dial is pretty useless imo and is just there as a guide to your flow.

i admit i have a controller fetish and i think i've tried most of them at one point,have you looked at da components?,i think daz is on here under the name of digby.

he makes cracking controllers at a very reasonable price try googleing da components mate

hi paul,,these controllers are from the same company that make the ionics controllers,they are pretty much bullitt proof in build and are repairable should the worst happen.the green lpm dial is pretty useless imo and is just there as a guide to your flow.

i admit i have a controller fetish and i think i've tried most of them at one point,have you looked at da components?,i think daz is on here under the name of digby.

he makes cracking controllers at a very reasonable price try googleing da components mate
cheers pal

we use da components for most of our vans , and the lads love them , no messing about with cal , or bat saveing rubbish , just turn on and go , we have had one set running daily for over 16 months , with no problems

Back