Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Strange One!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Gmeister

So I rock up to this customers house yesterday, (Bungalow) £5 (not many windows) she goes can you clean inside conservatory I goes yeah sure, thinking id charge £8 in total, which to a old couple I thought was fair. (I thought she meant the windows)

Finished the house then went inside started cleaning windows inside conservatory, she goes your cleaning the glass roof(but inside) So I said it be a lot more, water dripping everywhere when blading, euugh was horrible lol (kept getting the dirty water on myself lool), in the end did everything all in for £12 cause anymore then that she thought was too much!

Do anything to keep customers happy!

Having never been asked to clean inside conny roof thought it was strange, anyone else done this before?

DId you just blade it?

I've only done 1 before. I bough a floor mop with a micro on it. It was one where I could clean the roof then flip the mop over & buff it. I sprayed the glass with astonish tile & window cleaner & cleaned & buffed. No drips & it came out ok. Bloody hot work tho.

How long did it take?

I did an inside roof yesterday and charged £30 (part of a package clean) and it took just about an hour.

Yeah did one last week in and out including frames, just covered everything and bladed it took about an hour to do ceiling and sides.

Yeah man, was so hot yesterday doing it!

Took me 15 - 20 minutes to do whole bungalow and conservatory, about 6 panels of roof about as long as high I am, am 5ft 11 so whatever that is is meters lmao. if that makes sense.

That's ok then. I got a glass roof to quote next week. Sounds massive /emoticons/sad.png lol

Back