Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

What cleaner?

• Thread starter SolarPanelCleaning
  • Start date
WCF

Help Support WCF:

S

SolarPanelCleaning

Applogies as I'm sure this has been asked before.

Just booked in a fsg clean on a bungalow. Not done one before.

I don't normally use any chemicals as I'm happy with pure water for windows. I don't have time to order anything in and I'm miles from anywhere that might stock stuff.

What would be the best household type product to use to remove the green?

I've allowed half a day to do it? Is that enough?

Thanks

Screwfix UPVC cleaner is pretty good, i transfer it to a pump sprayer, even dilute it slightly

Sent from my GT-S6810P using Window Cleaning Forums

I often use good old green fairy liquid. In most cases its the agitation/scrubbing that does most of the cleaning, not the chemical used, so no need to buy anything specially for it- just use whats under your sink.

Out of all the houeshold products I would say flash muti purpous gel is good stuff. If then you need to get rid of tiger stripes (black run marks) then cif cream cleaner will work with a non scratch white pot scrubber (washing up sponge) /emoticons/wink.png

Out of all the houeshold products I would say flash muti purpous gel is good stuff. If then you need to get rid of tiger stripes (black run marks) then cif cream cleaner will work with a non scratch white pot scrubber (washing up sponge) /emoticons/wink.png
Smurf What is the difference between the flash liquid and the gel ? always used the liquid never tried the gel

Back