Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

After nearly 3 years of wfp i cant believe....

WCF

Help Support WCF:

A long time since ive seen a modern window cleaner with one of those fitted on his pole!
See quite a few round here, funny thing is, they bring the pole down with the brush sliding down the brick work :confused:

Mine is on CLX-4, for connys.

Oh and it hisses like an ecstatic python /emoticons/smile.png

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
@Tuffers likes retro brshes aswell as collecting "modern ones" as I'm sure you have one or two vikans kicking about too JD like most of us do /emoticons/biggrin.png

A long time since ive seen a modern window cleaner with one of those fitted on his pole!

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
How do you rate the brass ones @keir?
Havent used em on glass yet but just by looking at the fan shape and the way it rinsed the cladding, soffits, faiscia's etc 'd say really good.

I tell you something though bud, those ones in your vikan and these brass ones wont be i ideal on your new brush /emoticons/wink.png

Order them with fans fitted.

I've got a spare set of those brass ones kicking about somewhere too but I'm buggered if I can find them. I usually put stuff in a safe place then forget where I put it /emoticons/biggrin.png

@Tuffers likes retro brshes aswell as collecting "modern ones" as I'm sure you have one or two vikans kicking about too JD like most of us do /emoticons/biggrin.png
I refute that allegation smurf!

Well actually I think I may have a couple of them in the back of my shed somewhere!

I thought so JD and if I'm honest I still use mine now and again too as found they are good but heavy brushes.

Back