What do you think ?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by MandMR, Feb 19, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. MandMR

MandMR Guest

Right so i have had an email back from a window cleaning canvasser that i emailed and for once he actually covers my area which is hard to find . He says he charges two cleans and was if you though it was a good deal and what are your previous experinces with employing canvassers ?

Advertisement
  2. laddergarder

I have never employed any canvassers or used canvassing companies, but if I was considering it two cleans does sound reasonably, my main concern would be how they price work.

3. badbusdriver

badbusdriver Guest

Never used a canvasser, and no plans to start. However, i was speaking to a mobile fish seller who's house i do in the town where most of my work is, he said that a local shop will drop leaflets and flyers with their paper deliveries, said they charged him £90 for 3000 flyers. Not sure how that compares with canvassers, but i have been thinking about trying it in spring to hopefully boost my round a bit.

4. jasonbrien

jasonbrien Guest

I also have no idea about these canvassers but i don't think that it is bad to use them. How are their services?

5. anz0002

anz0002 Guest

To the best of my knowledge I have never employed any canvassers

6. harunh

harunh Legend

Why dont you just canvass yourself ? It will save you the hassle and the money :(

7. James

James Guru

I will never ever employ someone to canvass for me.

It's easier if I do it, and the biggest plus factor is that I am making the first impressions not a randomer.

James.

8. Posh

Posh Hero

I have used them when I started and I was lucky to have a really good 1 who I stay in touch with now. I only pay after the first two cleans so I know I've earned the money altho the one I used I hardly got any cancellations and when I did he replaced them.

9. James

James Guru

Did you find it was worth it Posh?

James.

10. ricoclay

ricoclay Guest

I reckon so Perky........someone else out there getting you work while you carry on cleaning windows. You only pay for what he gets you so I don't think you can go wrong there. Although, don't think a canvasser would be able to beat my record of 17 new custys in an afternoon without leaving my computer desk :)

Advertisement