Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Lewis ladders- anyone got them?

To be honest it dosen't matter what type rungs you have on a ladder . What does matter to reduce the risk of your foot slipping is to check your footwear to make sure the soles are clean and dry.. Dog & cat poo is my pet hate also wet grass cuttings & mud doesn't help either.

You just scared me with that comment, I hope the d doesn't mean death rungs. I've got size 11-12 feet so thought the d rungs would be better, maybe just get the bps, more Thinking to do.thanks

We've all done the walking dog poo up the ladder and only finding out as you climb down and put your hand in it..lol

The last time that happened I was fuming, so I was sure to tread it all into their doormat. Late to pay, and cat s*&t all over my ladder, means she has one more strike before she gets ditched.

I ordered the normal ext ladder and they sent me the combi, so you may just get lucky mate.

Cats very rarely shite in their owners gardens.

I can hear that customer say with a puzzled look "But I don't own a cat so where has all this cat poo on my mats come from"....Oops!/emoticons/biggrin.png

The last time that happened I was fuming, so I was sure to tread it all into their doormat. Late to pay, and cat s*&t all over my ladder, means she has one more strike before she gets ditched.
I ordered the normal ext ladder and they sent me the combi, so you may just get lucky mate.

Cats very rarely shite in their owners gardens.I can hear that customer say with a puzzled look "But I don't own a cat so where has all this cat poo on my mats come from"....Oops!/emoticons/biggrin.png
:rofl::rofl:

Think of it as a dirty protest mate./emoticons/smile.png

Here's some reasons:

Awkward.

Tried to hagle me down on the price even though she's minted. Big house and lots of glass.

Left a pile of wood under one of the windows with 4 inch nails hanging out of them- missed my foot buy a millimeter the first time round.

"Catshitegate."

Text her night before second clean to leave gate open, get there and it's closed.

Emailed to ask where I was when she hadn't even played for the last clean.

Sounds like you were already a donkey on the edge (shrek film saying) with that one then and the cat poo was the final straw.:rolleyes:

I'm of out shortly to do a big house quote so will also be checking the doormats now :rofl:

You could say that smurf. Still waiting for this month's clean too.

Nice idea Davey, I reckon I could stab my business card into it like a kind of calling card.:thumbsup:

Have you spoken to the person in question why payment has not been made and I'm a bit puzzled why you did another clean if she already owes you money from the last one?

Alarm bells should be ringing by now surely?

at a customers house i got plop on the rungs,looked about for summat to wipe it off with,ah yes thatll do , a beanie hat belonging to the customer

Any of you used ladderstore?

Ordered 3 items a few days ago and told they would all be here todayas 1 order

Yesterday standoff turns up. Today ankalad and get an email saying waiting for stock so ladders will be another 5-7 days..what am I gonna put my ankalad on..lol

Getti g impatient now.

Have you spoken to the person in question why payment has not been made and I'm a bit puzzled why you did another clean if she already owes you money from the last one?
Alarm bells should be ringing by now surely?
She payed on the day she was hassling me. This month she told me she had played, yet mysteriously it's not showing on my PayPal. I emailed back straight away yet no payment, and no reply. I wouldn't normally put up with this **** but she was referred to me by a very good custommer of mine. I'll get the payment and then that's her last life used up.

At least the customer wasn't wearing it at the time or was he/she?

Now that would have been funny to see:D

at a customers house i got plop on the rungs,looked about for summat to wipe it off with,ah yes thatll do , a beanie hat belonging to the customer

Well I got that job but no door mats nor beenies left in the garden. Now what do I do? :laugh:

In the past I had some zarges combi ladders which were brilliant, similar style to the lewis ones you asked about.

But the zarges ones are expensive.

Im tempted to get one of those Lewis ladders myself after seeing your link to their website.

I will get the 2.4 m (closed length) one for £105.

Cant go far wrong with that!

Back