What Gear Have You Got

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by Smurf, Dec 3, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Smurf

Smurf Banned

Anyone like to start this topic of?

Advertisement
  2. Smurf

Smurf Banned

Ok I will start

Used a 7hp 3000 psi 8 lpm petrol pressure washer when first started which was good with a turbo but found it very slow on block pavers.

Now use a 14hp 3600 (variable) psi 15 lpm petrol pressure washer which is alot quicker on block pavers.

So hp, psi & flow rate does make a huge difference in working more productive.

3. jimbob

jimbob Well-Known Member

ive got a 2800 psi petrol one 8lpm not the best but does the job only comes out about 1-2 times a month at the min thinking of getting a telescopic lance for it to use on gutter and fascia anyone done anything similar?

4. mr shine

mr shine Guru

ive a 3600 psi 21lpm 14hp loncin washer ,its very powerfull and speeds up jobs,im using a telescopic lance i got from jetmac , they have an ebay shop i think it was around 150. one thing is dont blast to close as it can damage the soffit and guttering very easily , i normally only use it on detached houses and bigger houses as doing the small mid terrace ones can be done quicker by wfp and a chem

5. jimbob

jimbob Well-Known Member

how long does it take you to do a 3 bed semi detached with it I vac the gutters first then just wan the lance to clean down to save time rather than using wfp

6. mr shine

mr shine Guru

i spray on ubix 2000 and leave for 10 mins then a quick scrub with the wfp brush then a blast of the telescopic , time wise including the gutter vac can be from 2 and a half hours to 3 hours ,if its white upvc and its manky then obviously longer

7. CNS-southwest

CNS-southwest Grand Master

1200w rac washer with circular patio cleaner adaptor.......

8. mr shine

mr shine Guru

what spec washer are you using cns

9. Smurf

Smurf Banned

I have 3 rotory surface cleaners whirlaway 18", Dirtdevil !8" & 14" but found no good using them on block pavers.

I've also got a 7m telescopic lance too but hardly ever use it as found it a nightmare to use as far to wippy and heavy.

10. Smurf

Smurf Banned

Nice one,...That will be my next one to get to add to my collection as 21 lpm I've heard is a lot better than 15 lpm on some jobs ;)

Advertisement