Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

What Would U Be If U Werent A Window Cleaner ?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I would have been working at jaguar land rover on 35k a year but instead decided to follow a career in window licking !!!
g you sound local to me, my bro works at jag and my uncle at land rover very cushty jobs and well paid im led to believe. i just could hack a 9-5 though

Fireman but had serious hand accident just as I joined up,been window cleaning for years and fancied a go and got in.just grateful I can still clean windows.

I was a senior computer engineer, gave it up for window cleaning. cant stick sitting at a chair staring at a small screen.

I would of been a Royal Marine if I didn't break myself in training! Lol got close tho

So now it's windows instead easy on my back lol

g you sound local to me, my bro works at jag and my uncle at land rover very cushty jobs and well paid im led to believe. i just could hack a 9-5 though
Im in wolverhampton myself mate , my brother works at jag he applied the same time as me he took

The offer but I turned it down to concentrate on my window cleaning business .

Sometimes I regret not taking the job but then I remember I hate working for other people lol .

I'd probably be a dog walker and I am planning to develop the dog walking this year. I used to work at Kodak until I got made redundant and I have a licence to drive a London Taxi but prefer window cleaning..

on a serious note id of prob re started up my computer repairs business i done back in 2003, with pc world etc about i never made much business and facebook hadnt even taken off back then so marketing was a nightmare.

Would say most young kids are a lot smarter now than back then so the question would be do you think you make any real money doing that sort of work now?

on a serious note id of prob re started up my computer repairs business i done back in 2003, with pc world etc about i never made much business and facebook hadnt even taken off back then so marketing was a nightmare.

I'd probably be a dog walker and I am planning to develop the dog walking this year. I used to work at Kodak until I got made redundant and I have a licence to drive a London Taxi but prefer window cleaning..
ive heard that London taxi drivers earn an absolute mint, is this true ?

Would say most young kids are a lot smarter now than back then so the question would be do you think you make any real money doing that sort of work now?
yeah your right. id prob have a factory job then lol. oh what could of come from my life as a factory worker lol :Image3:

ive heard that London taxi drivers earn an absolute mint, is this true ?
Well you can earn good money, I won't say a mint, provided that you are willing to work every evening including weekends and deal with the drunks and slags. Its no life. Overheads are high too, a new taxi is getting on for £40,000

Back