Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Just brought a wfp

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Deleted member 2617

just brought a wfp and just used it wow so much quicker esp on the French windows /emoticons/smile.png :) it's an Aussie brand dunno what it is but 1200 well spent /emoticons/smile.png

it certainly can be faster....

welcome to the club....but dont forget...trad has its place too...

especially with the hydrohorribal windows../emoticons/biggrin.png

I wouldn't be without my wfp now since using it for 3 weeks

So much easier and dare i say quicker on some jobs

Wfp stands for Well Freakin' Pisseasy /emoticons/biggrin.png Looks like your no longer wagtailmat, your wfpmat now /emoticons/wink.png

Still love trad, just extra notch on my belt, just hate carrying the ladder all the time and by all means if I don't have to why do it /emoticons/smile.png

I said that 3 weeks ago..now all my trad tools except my wagulator which i use for insides are in the shed..my son will.use them when he comes out with me

It is very addictive

Daveyboy 3 weeks for all your trad tools to get relegated to the shed, blimey that was quick after how many years! Don't you just wish you'd done it years ago now /emoticons/wink.png

That's about what it cost me to get set up: tank, x2 poles, pump, hose & reel errrrrrrrrrrrr what the feck else is in mee van.......tank frame, something else & probably something else /emoticons/smile.png

Daveyboy 3 weeks for all your trad tools to get relegated to the shed, blimey that was quick after how many years! Don't you just wish you'd done it years ago now /emoticons/wink.png
26 years mr bump

And yes i do wish I'd done it a long time ago

Yeah I paid twice that.......just struggling to remember where all that feckin money went.........

prteckta paint, 25L DI Vessel, resin........

Latest Posts

Back