Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

The Long Awaited Wagtail Vid - Inc. Close Up Of Window After Clean..

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Kips

Right, several of the guys have absolutely promised me on all of their remaining cats lives that if I post a video showing my wagtail setup they will vote for me in the next member of the month.

So here it is.

It was actually raining in the last clip - but for some reason you can't see it on the camera. Weird. Anyway, enjoy.

Yeah man, enjoyed watching that.

Thanks for videoing this, and ill vote you for mom nov! /emoticons/tongue.png

the £1 microfiibre cloths from poundland are they any good ?
For detailing I think there ****, for wiping frames there awesome.

Nice video mate, you have a good technique there. What happens wither white frames with this method though. In time theres going to be some black marks forming on them?

Nice Video Kips, well done.

I would agree with gaffer re the 1 pound microfibres, i use same one here for frames and sills

but use a scrim or tight weave microfibre for detailing.

Well done kips,... glad to see others like yourself are now using this safer trad method for tops /emoticons/wink.png

nice vid, and you did a good job, my only issue with trad pole cleaning is the frames and sills, its either a case of not doing them or absolutely soaking your mf cloth on the pole and having to change it every window, or am i missing something?

the £1 microfiibre cloths from poundland are they any good ?
Agreed, shite for detailing and great for sills. My unger cloth was in the wash so used that - wouldnt normally use it for work..

Back