Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Lets show the love for WCF!!!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

The premium membership is no longer available everything is free on the site now. You are no longer paying as all subscriptions have been canceled. Reast assured @boarcity the emails etc will be much less and sorry if they have been an annoyance.

I'm not on facetwit or twitbook, so I can't thundertwat. But what I have done is take an interest in some of the many and varied advertisments you have on the page, hope that helps in a roundabout way.

Sort of although I am appreciative that is likely to not help has Google will ban our account if they see suspicious as clicks. Not everyone has social media so no probs.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Come on everybody. I've not got a clue what thunder thingy is but I've done and so can you.

This guy (Gav) has put a lot of work into this & all we gotta do is click on this thunder thing.

As for the emails. There not hard to delete???

Looks like your 'Thunderclap' idea isn't going to happen Gav /emoticons/sad.png....why I don't know...there's been plenty of members on here.
I can think of a few reasons why people may not want to do this:

(1) The don't understand what it is, and don't want to get spam, or spam their friends on social media.

(2) They only use their social media account for their their personal friends and/or family, and don't want to post stuff about promoting a window cleaning forum to people who they know, and have no interest in window cleaning.

(3) Their social media accounts may be targeted towards their customers, and don't want to use the account for anything other than promoting their own business to their customers.

Just a few thoughts that come to mind.

If you want a bunch of low value social media links, you can get them cheap on fivver.com

Maybe if there was some other way that we could help spread the word / promote the site / get links out / advertise? And maybe something that would target the right people better? Not sure what that would be, but there must be something...

OK Gav, how about this for a quick thought - it's just a spur of the moment idea. There are a number of window cleaners that have YouTube channels that have other window cleaners as their target audience, could they do something on their channels?

er sorry to be a pain but i cant get to my log in button because its hidden by the three pop ups can you like shove them over a bit.....got the kids to do the thunderclap you may make it yet....

er sorry to be a pain but i cant get to my log in button because its hidden by the three pop ups can you like shove them over a bit.....got the kids to do the thunderclap you may make it yet....
hi okay on the pop ups just realised if i wait it fades away! great site keep up the good work:)

You can also dismiss them by clicking the dismiss notice link at the bottom of the notice. Unless your mobile and that link may not be there which I have just noticed! Something else to fix.

Ok so we still need 65 supporters. It seems once again i over estimated our stone age users lol. Na only kidding, i spend most my working life on social media so comes second nature to me. Anyway think i am going to ditch it as i doubt very much we will hit the 100 now. Thanks all that did try though. /emoticons/wink.png

Back