What if you miss?

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by paul1, Sep 29, 2016.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. paul1

paul1 Well-Known Member

Hi guys hope all doing well.. Just wondered if you have to miss a round one day/week due to bad weather etc do you guys skip till due following month or just push everyone back a day/week etc? Cheers

Advertisement
  2. Nudel

Nudel Member

I push them back a week, and work extra to get on track. My schedule is set weekly, but most of my customers want to have cleans on a monthly basis, so I have some leeway.

3. Posh

Posh Hero

Just push them forward to the next day or however long your off due to weather

4. Marko067

Marko067 Well-Known Member

I look at all my work as one big round. I work round it in an organised way. When I get to the end if you want to call it that, I just start at the beginning and go round again. It doesn't really have a beginning or end but I have a point that I think of as the beginning. It takes about four weeks to get round it. I can predict with a reasonable amount of accuracy when I'm next due to a customer. When the weather is bad enough to stop me from working, I just carry on where I left off. I can usually make it up again so that I arrive at any given customer on or about the time I'm due.

Advertisement