What is going on?

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by north, Jan 19, 2015.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. north

north Newcomer

Hi guys I've just purchased a trolley system from Pure Freedom. Just getting it going today and already frustrated. My tap water showing tds of 140. I flushed the system through for about 3hrs as directed. Water coming through RO was showing 007. When I put this through the DI it was still showing 004ppm left it for about an hour but it didn't budge. As wfp is new to me, I rang PF for advice. I was told to disconnect the DI & give it a light shake! Reconnected it and tds showed 001 ppm. Nearly there I thought, but after 2 hrs it didn't budge. Rang PF again, after another little shake was advised , my reading is now 003 and going nowhere fast - is this normal? Am I doing something wrong? Can I even clean with 003ppm? I'm beginning to wish I hadn't bothered any advice gentlemen would be greatly appreciated.

Advertisement
  2. Smurf

Smurf Banned

What ro/di set up do you have?

3. north

north Newcomer

I have a 300gpd ro/di system as supplied by pure freedom. Being a wfp amateur,that's as much info as I have on it. I will try again from scratch when I gat home later.

Advertisement