Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

pvc cleaning

Ubik or virsol will clean it good

But if i do a proper pvc restoration nothing beats HG upvc cleaner in b and q

I used to use solvent upvc cleaner but it so harsh and hard work but good results

Hg is waterbased

Ubik or virsol will clean it goodBut if i do a proper pvc restoration nothing beats HG upvc cleaner in b and q

I used to use solvent upvc cleaner but it so harsh and hard work but good results

Hg is waterbased
I use TFR then if needed for deep cleans I'll use a solvent with magic sponges

I done a internal frames and windows last week and used screwfix nonsense upvc cleaner cuts through insect poo and grime really good the owners had lived there for 4 years and never had their windows cleaned inside or out take plenty of microfibres though as the black grimes from the window seals leak plentry of black dirt and leak over the clean frames.

just looked up tfr and found a supplier in moira ,10miles from me [emoji16]so wee drive for me to collect 400-1 are there any drawbacks with it or things I need you watch when using on facia ???

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Never used it only used ubik so can't get you a answer, I have bought some nonsense degreaser last week but not used it yet got to use my ubik up first.

Never used it only used ubik so can't get you a answer, I have bought some nonsense degreaser last week but not used it yet got to use my ubik up first.
nps cheers ,there is a screwfix Close so might buy some no nonsense cleaner too [emoji16]

f57af8d5a7110bb2683862d9b2f54e26.jpg

This is brilliant stuff. Must be used on dry frames though. Brings them up really well

Window Cleaner Chelmsford Chelmsford Cleaning Services

just looked up tfr and found a supplier in moira ,10miles from me [emoji16]so wee drive for me to collect 400-1 are there any drawbacks with it or things I need you watch when using on facia ???
Guys TFR is simply a generic term - Trafic Film Remover.

Depending on whos TFR you for depends on how you dilute and use etc.

Ubik - Virisol - No Nonsense - Fairy Liquid are all TFR.

Back