Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Day Started Bad, Got Worse But Finished Great!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

rcproperty

went to work today and got to first job, finished it but had to dig van out of the snow as i couldnt get any grip on the icey gravel drive,

carried on working then get to 2nd from last house, wasnt thinking and drove down there drive and spent 45 minutes digging van out there! another gravel drive coved in thick icey snow up hill! was not happy at all, so went did one more house then went home!

had phone call when i got back confirming that i got 3 more blocks of flats in diffrent areas to clean, 1x quaterly, 1x 6 weekly and 1x monthly plus 2 more monthly domestic jobs!

so after all that this morning im happy again!!!

Cheers, starting 2 of them next week, it's a nice drive tho, got a 60-70mile round trip to do them tho.
Nice one mate! dont worry about the drive bud, extra custom is extra custom, well done :)

Nice one mate! dont worry about the drive bud, extra custom is extra custom, well done :)
yer thats true, one of the block of flats has a gated driveway and there are about 7 other houses in there, so im going to knock on them and offer them a special deal on them to see if i can get them too! make it more worth while going that far !

Yeah good idea that, before you know it you could be doing most of the estate! lol

And sounds like they have a few quid, gated driveway and all :)

Yeah good idea that, before you know it you could be doing most of the estate! lolAnd sounds like they have a few quid, gated driveway and all :)
lol think its to keep the rough drunks out at night more than having money! lol

Back