Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

What A Day...

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Tuffers

First off I'm just getting over man flu, been weak as a kitten and not eating, but sleeping all hours of the day. Any way I decide some bills need paying today and I crawl out of my sick bed to go to work. Here's some of the things that happened...

Yoohoo, can you give me a price for my windows please? Yeah, I'll just finish this house and quote it for you. It'll be £20 first clean and £15 for every 4 weekly there after. Can you do them now but just do the £20 job and I'll let you know about every 4 weeks. Erm, so you want a one off then? Sorry but I'm too busy to do one offs, but I make time for regular work. Oh, I'll ring you then. Waits with bated breath /emoticons/biggrin.png

I'm on my last but one job and look at my tank; of flip, it's nearly empty, then realise I'm parked on a a very steep slope. I empty 2x 25L barrels into tank to keep it above the outlet (puffing and panting, feeling very weak).

Puts leaflet through new home owners door on a compact part of my round, very fit daughter takes leaflet and asks if I cover ***ston. Yep I do. I'll be in touch.

Texts a customer to let her know I'll be round tomorrow. She texts back saying can you leave it a couple of weeks as I've had to replace 6 windows that have been letting water in :confused:. Remember my thread about blown seals? Yikes!

Our baby sitter reckons I look like a bad boy, so my Mrs says :cool:

Tomorrow is just another day.

I'm still very poorly too what with me man cold and all... /emoticons/sad.png

Good news is me missus hearing aid is fitted so more chance of her hearing me ring my little bell:D

I'm still very poorly too what with me man cold and all... /emoticons/sad.png
Good news is me missus hearing aid is fitted so more chance of her hearing me ring my little bell:D
This man flu Is not good. It knocked me up for about 3 or 4 weeks. Its good to hear that you have the mrs well trained smurf. Think i might purchase a little bell.

Well trained I think not but was just wishfull thinking on my part./emoticons/biggrin.png

I got this for Xmas. No one seems to be able to hear it but me /emoticons/sad.png

IMAG0460_zps072a786c.jpg

Oh darn we have just run out of milk…

What an excuse to pop to the shops and get me some falling down water too that god willing will just so happen fall off the self into me shopping trolley.

Well missus it was an act of god so don't have a pop at me:D

To my surprise we both walked over together which was nice. Bad new was I was carrying the shopping home so needless to say only got a pack of 4 instead of the pack of 24 I wanted. Chin chin:D

Back