Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

what music is every one into

simon

just been on utube listening to suzie quatro first heard her when i was 11 then i went into northern soul now i'll listen to anything even like a bit of grime - my 11 yr old lad loves slipknot lmao we've only found 1 song of theirs i like though

so whats yours

this is a good way to remind yourself of songs/groups that are long forgotten, although that might just be me getting senile

Used to love the rubettes lol. I'm really in to glasvegas and the vaccines at the mo. Also found a group called shiny toy guns bit electro pop. Love the 80s new romantic to.

big country and the levellers. also elated that the stone roses have reformed. charlatans, ash, sheryl crow, smiths etc etc. very few things formed this century could i consider to be reasonably good on a consistent basis, but kt tunstall is an exception.

I like lots of different music.

Linkin park

Dubstep

Indi stuff like cold play, snow patrol.

Enter shikari

Really I like most types of music!

Sent from Tapatalk. App for iPhone, Android and blackberry.

big country and the levellers. also elated that the stone roses have reformed. charlatans, ash, sheryl crow, smiths etc etc. very few things formed this century could i consider to be reasonably good on a consistent basis, but kt tunstall is an exception.
Forgot about the smiths. What a breath of fresh air they were.

dcs, nice 1 never heard of either of them but their both going on my shuffle for tomorrow glasvegas are genius but i've not come across a lot of fans down here, i think people stuggle with the accent lol

Back