What must they think?

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by Tuffers, Jan 15, 2015.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

Twenty minutes ago I cleaned the front windows on my house. It's gone windy mixed with a bit of rain and the glass is manky again! Gawd knows what the houses look like I've cleaned today :eek:

Advertisement
  2. Natty1972

Natty1972 Forum Addict

I think we are pi$$ing against the wind at the minute. Had to stop using pure today because of sand in the wind ... What a mess . Went to a static pole and mop .... Trad the bottoms

3. Smurf

Smurf Banned

So its you giving wfp a bad name then :laugh:

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  4. Posh

Posh Hero

Thing is what can you do. If we didn't clean because it might rain or might be windy we'd do nothing for 4 months of the year. It's a catch 22 situation. I did my bungalow yesterday & they still look good (trad) but have done em before & after a couple of days they look dirty again.

5. Natty1972

Natty1972 Forum Addict

It's the first time I've had it like this , after rinsing the glass I was watching it collecting the sand ( it's was sand paper after 5 mins ) Went back to the good old trad way ,,, plodded on sick as parrot by the end , no one complained , but there would of if I had carried on with pure

6. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

One window in particular that I cleaned on my house really gets dirty at the sniff of bad weather. I'd take a picture, but the camera won't focus on the mess left on the glass. And some WFP'ers give a rain guarantee :D

7. SPCleaning

SPCleaning Guru

I was sorting out the van this morning and the wife pointed out that a bird had left its mark all down our large living room window. Rather than get the pole out I just used trd tools. Apart from the missing bird mark you wouldn't think I'd touched it by lunch time. Awful white streaks running across it looked almost salty. It is very windy here so I didn't go out today.

8. john39

john39 Well-Known Member

I went out to work today and started cleaning a customers windows and she shouts john were have you been I says between xmas and the bad weather I have fell behind. as I started cleaning her she shouts is there something wrong with your head I says no why? she says, don't be cleaning my windows in this condition :hiding:

9. daveyboy

daveyboy Legend

Well i have some to do tomorrow morning but then canvassing most of the day
    Hopefully it will be ok in the morning

10. john39

john39 Well-Known Member

think its dry in the morning with heavy winds

Advertisement