Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Early morning call

Smurf

So much for my lay in this morning as was awoken at 6am by driving rain hitting the bedroom window at the rear of the house.

Lucky for the neighbours they didn't see me standing in me front porch with just a tee-shirt on whilst having a smoke as me missus won’t let me smoke indoors anymore. /emoticons/biggrin.png

Bit windy here, but no rain......I have to smoke at the back door to. Not that i would even consider smoking in the house, it is a disgusting,smelly expensive habit,

im glad i dont smoke any more the pricees these days is eye watering £8 for a 20 pk cant belive how mch they gone up when i wat 14 they used to b £1.47 for ten lambert an buttler lol

You must be a youngster Tench, when I started smoking in the early 70's a pack of 20 Players No6 were about 21p. If we were really skint the snooker hall sold them for 1 1/2p each (anyone remember half pence).

You must be a youngster Tench, when I started smoking in the early 70's a pack of 20 Players No6 were about 21p. If we were really skint the snooker hall sold them for 1 1/2p each (anyone remember half pence).
haha im only 30 m8 ,coa 21 pence thats crazey i sapose that wasent cheep in them days tho!!

I'm not proud of the fact but I started smoking and drinking beer in the pub when I was 14.

Was all downhill from there...literally as I lived at the bottom of the hill /emoticons/biggrin.png

ppl could do maths in there head in the good old days unlike some today that need to use a calculator:D

Even the tills nowdays will tell the kids what change they need to give o_O

Latest Posts

Back