What Now?

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by Rick, Jun 19, 2013.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Rick

Rick Member

How Many of you guys have witnessed poor service from BRODEX? I've just cancel an order with them after waiting for over two week for delivery. Phoned them a good few times and after being told nicely that the order will be the end of next week I had no choice but to cancel the order.

I've spoken to a few guys and all have negative feedback regards the service Brodex give, or should I say non service lol.

As for the topic title, I was awaiting a Pole Trigger Kit and i'm now unsure who supply such kit? I'm also looking for a decent Gooseneck that would fit a Brodex pole if any1 can point me in the right direction.

Regards

Rick

Advertisement
  2. Dodger

Dodger Hero

Enter the comp theres an Unger HiFlo Control as one of the prizes, if ya don't win I got one and I likes it.

3. Masons

Masons Guru

I'm unsure where to suggest, but yeah i waited a while, whereas I waited only a day for my Xtreme from Gardiners.... sweeeeet!!!

4. Rick

Rick Member

Brodex service is a joke tbh.I was told they have over 600 poles on order to be dropped off.. That's 600 poles that will be 2 weeks late, all in 3 weeks to deliver IF they even turn up on time. Now to wait and see how long it takes them to refund me.

I will contact Gardiners tomoz :)

5. jimmyboots

jimmyboots Forum Addict

I've been waiting 2 weeks for a Gardiners order...I think I will contact Gardiners tomoz too.

I think there's something in the water :Image1:

6. OoO

OoO Guest

Brodex and bad customer service you say??

7. Rick

Rick Member

Haha

Advertisement