Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

18" Liquidator £3.10

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I wonder if they will send everyone an email saying that these all went out of stock this morning and they wont be getting any more in any-time soon! :hey:

They could refund us if they have made a mistake... Otherwise they'll just send them and move on...

my understanding is that companies try to avoid refunding at all costs of theyve made a mistake like this. If it was a ridiculous mistake then they have no choice as its then quite funny and they can have a laugh.......but otherwise they don't want to damage reputation.

Also - it may even be a small publicity stunt. We're all talking about it and if they are sent (& are good) then we will always remember the story behind it......blah blah blah.

I don't really know what I'm talking about as ive never worked in advertising etc......so I'll shush now.

:rofl: Love the last paragraph!

Publicity stunt, doubtful... Possible, but not sure about that one...

They will probably see what margins they make after all these mad sales, then adjust the price according to demand,

Not sure how they can afford to sell them that cheaply though?!?! Must be making very little profit?

Trade value of liquidator? Must be half?

Maybe I should also shush, as I too, have absolutely no idea what I'm talking about... I sound like I do though:eek:o: :nerd:

It's called in the marketing game a loss leader to get ppl to visit a site or shop and buy other stuff as well.

I find it quite odd that they charge 8 squid for a bi-component handle and don't sell the other type. Bless em /emoticons/biggrin.png

I might put in a big order for the channels so you might see a few being sold on fleebay /emoticons/biggrin.png

Either that or we have just found out their cost price per channel and our mate frank has fcuked up bigtime /emoticons/biggrin.png

oh feck eighteen quid gone but...two 18 and two 14 on their way....probs the same price I paid for my pulex ****...cheapy going up in the world..

my wife said what you ordering now...I said moerman

she just smiled and said great....:rofl:

my understanding is that companies try to avoid refunding at all costs of theyve made a mistake like this. If it was a ridiculous mistake then they have no choice as its then quite funny and they can have a laugh.......but otherwise they don't want to damage reputation.
Also - it may even be a small publicity stunt. We're all talking about it and if they are sent (& are good) then we will always remember the story behind it......blah blah blah.

I don't really know what I'm talking about as ive never worked in advertising etc......so I'll shush now.
If an item has been displayed or advertised at a price they are bound by that, what surprises me is that Moerman allow it, window cleaning warehouse and window cleaning centre are both at the same EXTORTIONATE price!!!

Anyway we will see what happens as I got a message this morning saying that my order is being processed.

Thanks for the heads up @Tuffers :thumbsup:

Latest Posts

Back