Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

18" Liquidator £3.10

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I've just got the same message /emoticons/smile.png

Well just got email off ionic saying my order is in transit
Looks like we will be getting them /emoticons/smile.png

I'm a very happy bunny /emoticons/biggrin.png

Yes, I ordered a 10" and 14". I didn't bother ordering the handle because I thought that was well over priced :rofl:. Someone fooked up at Ionics /emoticons/biggrin.png

Think them gone up now. £8 for 25cm so well done to you all. As usual I missed the boat but still coming to terms with the one I got so dont need more hassle & technique change.

I only bought two of each size so should last me about a week before I forget were I put them as my nick name is goldy the goldfish /emoticons/biggrin.png

Here is a pic of my 6 new channels with some old naff handles I stuck on them apart from one that I odered aswell so I could have a play. I also have a new found love in trad cleaning again. Not only that I now have a wagulator as well all for 36.12 so thank you ionics

View attachment 4681

got mine today!

....and the missus got a decent dress for £1 due to a similar type of mistake with another companies website. So a good day for both of us!

I was supprised how easy the wagulator worked too so all in all I'm very impressed with the channels /emoticons/smile.png

Yes, to fit the liquidator channel to a wag handle is easy as all I did is take one of the plastic end clips off, slide it in, then tighten the old screw up

Good thinking did you just use the old screw ?

yep ta again tuffers me got two of each ...

WELL only just...

not exactly the best of packers as the ends were poking through and could have easy slipped out...:eek:

NOW JUST KEEP YOUR EYE OUT FOR A **** UP ON THE SLX25 PLEASE TUFFERS..

BUT..pm me as someone is a member on here...:rolleyes:

IM not greedy just knock a ton off...:whistle:

On reflection I think it was as bad idea buying them now as I'm turning into @daveyboy1 cleaning every window in site more than once.

How sad is that /emoticons/biggrin.png

Back