What Phones Are You Guys Using

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by daves window cleaning, Dec 30, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. As per title what phone are you using to help with your business ???

I have just taken delivery of a samsung galaxy note 2 lte
    Looks like a very good piece of kit I'm just trying it out and finding out bits an pieces .

Advertisement
  2. rcproperty

rcproperty Hero

BlackBerry phone linked to a blackberry playbook tablet.

3. CNS-southwest

CNS-southwest Grand Master

For calls n texts - a very old Nokia with a payg sim. For email and round partner I use my iPhone or my zt think pad. All linked to my computer via google.

My missus has the first note, its good but loads of software issues and the charging port just broke so cannot use it now. But maybe just unlucky ??

4. Iain

Iain Guru

I had the same iPhone 3GS from the day it was launched! It recently had to be retired and been replaced with an iPhone 5 but I'd be surprised if this phone will last as long! Really good phone though. I've got a Google Nexus 7 as well for when I'm meeting clients. It good for showing them our portfolio and how SEO works, etc and was about half the price of an iPad!

5. rcproperty

rcproperty Hero

That's one of the main reasons I got the blackberry PlayBook, £140 for it and has 64gb memory plenty of room for storing info to show customers, round info plus a lot more.

6. Posh

Posh Hero

One that I can phone & tex people on

7. Belfastcleaning

Belfastcleaning Grand Master

My work phone was £15 with a free £10 top up... The screen smashed a few weeks ago tho.. I have an iPhone 4 as pleasure phone, was either going to get another iPhone 4, only £25 a month or else a Samsung galaxy ace with free Samsung tablet for £20.50 a month

8. Squeak and Bubbles

I have the Samsung s3, which has all my email accounts, and use the Nexus 7, which is a fantastic bit of kit for the price and can recommend it to anyone who is thinking of getting a tablet. HD quality is great.

9. Dodger

Dodger Hero

Work phone is an old sony erickson with a good speaker that I also use for playing music while I'm working and private phone is a Motorola Razr i. I have a cheap little Android Tablet (£100) but still do business stuff on paper.

10. harunh

harunh Legend

I got a iphone and nokiax6 1 business1 personal

Advertisement