Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Thanks To Mark M

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Knoxy

Just like to say thanks for a tip from Mark M. To***ht our local PTA had a bingo ***ht to raise money for the school, as always locals donate prizes so I thought after reading one of Marks threads I'd donate a free clean to the prize fund. The ***ht was a great success and my free clean was won in the raffle /emoticons/smile.png However the lady who won it has a massive farm with loads and loads of windows /emoticons/sad.png but the good news is the mc did hold up the large poster I'd made for everyone to see the free clean and gave me some good advertising to a captive audiance. After the event ended 2 people asked to have their windows done /emoticons/biggrin.png

Thank Mark M if ever your in Powys I'll buy you a pint.

i've done this to several local charities and it is a great way to advertise your busniness.

I tend to offer one aution prize that is free inside and outside clean, conservatory cleaned inside and out, conservatory roof cleaned in and out and all gutters checked and cleaned out,

and the offer 2 raffle prizes of 3 free window cleans!

its amazing what you get back from them!!!

can i just go to any charity and tell them i want to donate a free clean?
check out the local paper and see what fund raisers that are going on in your area, contact them, say you are run you own business and ask if they would like any auction or raffle prizes and that you would like to donate some

I have done this myself when it was posted a few weeks back and 1 offer of a free window clean to a charity got me my foot into another estate and has since built me my 2nd biggest paying round worth in excess of £100 per 4 weeks worth of cleans .

3 direct jobs from recommendations and even more from canvassing the 1 street alone .

Back