Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Univalve on pole hose, gardiners or exceed

WCF

Help Support WCF:

johnny bravo

Has anyone fitted there uni valve onto gardeners PU pole hose, Im after getting some new pole hose for my univalve, id prefer the blue exceed as i use that atm for the last couple of years, no problems.

Putting a order into gardiners for a brush but adding a few items to get free delvery. There PU hose is a lot cheaper atm,

Just checking if anyone uses it with a Uni valve fitted and if its good enough.

Thanks

over & out

Gardiner's green PU hose is the best at the moment in my opinion. It's the only PU hose I've been able to use straight off the reel without it coiling up like crazy. It works fine with the Univalve even with water up to 45 degrees if you like to use hot water. Not used it at higher temps so can't comment there

Gardiner's green PU hose is the best at the moment in my opinion. It's the only PU hose I've been able to use straight off the reel without it coiling up like crazy. It works fine with the Univalve even with water up to 45 degrees if you like to use hot water. Not used it at higher temps so can't comment there
According to Gardiners it's not suitable for a Reel.

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

Back