What System To Buy

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by mikey1, Sep 9, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. mikey1

mikey1 Guest

Hi i have decided i want to convert to wfp system, i have no idea where to start! I have a renault scenic car and have a budget of around £1000, can anyone point me in the right direction on what setup i should be looking for?

Advertisement
  2. rcproperty

rcproperty Hero

To be fully wfp you need a van as the amount of water and equipment you need to carry.

To be in a car you could only carry a small amount of water so you would be going back and forth to fill up

3. Paul

Paul Guest

Can you take the seats out it is it family car?

4. mark m

mark m Hero

As above if you have a car 25lt drums and a back pack you can to do the upstairs windows you will get all for a less than £150 and a clx 22 £120 a di vessel and some resin £120 put the rest towards a van and start saving

5. rcproperty

rcproperty Hero

This is how I started in a vw golf 150lts of water, trolly and pole. now I have a van set up.

6. mark m

mark m Hero

best way to start really at least if you find out wfp is not for you it has not cost you to much money

7. rcproperty

rcproperty Hero

That's true its not for everyone it is harder work than traditional but great fun

8. mikey1

mikey1 Guest

yes the back seats can be taken out it is a people carrier and has plenty of room

9. harunh

harunh Legend

Cos your in a car mate i think you should just get a trolley or backpack :) Once u get this.. u will end up wanting a van :p lol

10. Colley614

Colley614 Well-Known Member

I started with a car and backpack a while ago. It really pee'd me off so when I started back off I part ex'd my car for a van and bought a system straight away as a car is not practical for wfp window cleaning.

Advertisement