What the best setup for Harris pole?

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by willywindows, Apr 28, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. willywindows

willywindows Guest

What's the best setup for Harris pole system?
    Angle adaptor or goose neck and what brush to add to the system- Gardiners sill brush???

Advertisement
  2. jambo113

jambo113 Guest

if your just after a cheap startup pole take a look at these i only made the harris pole version coz i had one lying about buy the time youve bought everything you wont be far of these prices any way take a look at this link

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/FULL-CLEAN-CENTRE_=-gt;-Glass-Fibre-Poles_W0QQLHQ5fSellerWithStoreZ1QQLHQ5fTitleDescZ1QQ_fsubZ877714016QQ_sasiZ1QQ_sidZ718898936QQ_trksidZp4634Q2ec0Q2em322

3. Belfastcleaning

Belfastcleaning Grand Master

Has anyone ever used these bayersan poles?

4. jambo113

jambo113 Guest

a windy down my streets got a 25ft one he said its ok but a bit heavy at full stretch

5. windybenn

windybenn Active Member

that looks cheap i think that will do me for my first pole thanks

6. Paul

Paul Guest

That's a good starter pole Im going to get one at that price, I can't afford the posh slx/clx thing just yet.

7. Belfastcleaning

Belfastcleaning Grand Master

And you get 2 brushes... Not bad

8. windybenn

windybenn Active Member

Great price and i think i going to order one but at the moment i am making mark m video pole as i already have everything except brush

9. jambo113

jambo113 Guest

have a look on ebay for a brush i got a new brodex one for a tenner on a auction[hr]
    its what i was gonna get until i see the harris pole thing on you tube only reason i made one was because i already had a pole i saved from the skip on a building site I was on once lol

10. mark m

mark m Hero

i would not order a bayersan pole

look at the working reach of a 22 ft £83.95 1.9kg ok free second brush i think i would pay £9 more and get a gardiner pole half the weight ok no bush but a very good pole

Advertisement