Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Can you hire reach and wash???

dt clean

I know that insurance companies hire out reach and wash systems in vans ready to go.... but is there anywhere in the North West of England that hires out to businesses,

I have 95% residential work.... but have landed a contract cleaning a high rise site that pays well, the only thing being i havent yet decided on which set up to get and where to buy from, however the clean is now due...

any help appreciated..

Regards Ryan

If you cant produce pure...

i would build yourself a trolley or back pack and get a few barrels should cost you less than £100, then get whatever pole you need and try to find someone local who sells pure maybe contact a local windy and buy it off him.

If youre going to be water fed pole anyway the trolley/pole will still come in handy whilst you decide what van mount system to buy

If you cant produce pure...
i would build yourself a trolley or back pack and get a few barrels should cost you less than £100, then get whatever pole you need and try to find someone local who sells pure maybe contact a local windy and buy it off him.

If youre going to be water fed pole anyway the trolley/pole will still come in handy whilst you decide what van mount system to buy
thanks. The site is massive. The subcontractors I used were using 500 litre plus a couple of barrels for the two man rig. per day. takes them two full days but I expect it will take me three or four days to start off until I'm up and running I need a 65 foot pole two which I guess will be expensive but a must to reach the of the towers on the building. I am just going to move faster with the set up and have to get a van and system I thw next week or so. I will use it on all my work to make it pay for itself although it's a pain in some ways as some of my work including jumping back gates and for that I need the ladders anyway. I'm thinking we could get more work done though so it will pay for itself.

Back