Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

End Of Tenancy Cleaning

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Neil

I know this is not window cleaning but im looking to start doing office cleaning and end of tenancy cleaning for estate agents eg hoovering dusting just general cleaning, would anyone know how to price a job up ? Would i do it on an hourly basis or day rate

hourly rate for me but some people do different /emoticons/smile.png phone a few people in you area and ask them their prices then just go by that /emoticons/smile.png

Ive got a friend thats a site manager he got me in to hoover the floor of an office block today and dust the desks after builders have just done some work there, i got £180 for 4 hrs work im doing it for the next 4 sundays which is good but i enjoyed it too, was just thinking if it would be good to do some more things like this

Ive got a friend thats a site manager he got me in to hoover the floor of an office block today and dust the desks after builders have just done some work there, i got £180 for 4 hrs work im doing it for the next 4 sundays which is good but i enjoyed it too, was just thinking if it would be good to do some more things like this
well done mate /emoticons/smile.png very good !

Back