what to quote

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by jojo, Feb 26, 2014.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. jojo

jojo Newcomer

hi all i have been asked for a quote to clean the windows of a fairly big pub inside and out
    but not sure what to quote them i dont want to give a to big of one just a fair price

any help please

Advertisement
  2. Gav

Gav Grand Master
    Administrator

Pricing is always hard until you get used to it, but one thing I will say is don't underquote just to her the job. You will likely regret it! As a rough rule of thumb I used to chard £1 an average sized window on houses but that depends on several things like are they leaded etc. what sort of windows does the pub have I know many how big old windows with lots of small pains of glass.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. jojo

jojo Newcomer

it has about 35 45 panes of glass all different size none leaded

4. Posh

Posh Hero

Roughly work out how long it will take you & work it out on what you want to earn an hour. If you think it will take you 2 hours & you want to earn £15 an hour charge £30 plus £10 for yer petrol tax etc. so £40.

I was lucky with my 3 I do. I did the first one & gave them a price & based my other 2 on that one.

Advertisement