What trolley

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by Jaylee42, May 19, 2016.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Jaylee42

Jaylee42 Member

Hi all thinking of buying a trolley 25lt,will pay up to £450 any suggestions would be very appreciated.Have been looking at the pure freedom one as I've only got an estate car and need something compact.

Advertisement
  2. Cookie

Cookie Member

I'd recommend the Pure Freedom 25L trolley. I used one before moving to a van mount, very sturdy & reliable and now my backup system (should I need one).

The only minor downside I found was that the nuts holding the wheels in place protrude a bit and if you're not careful you could end up scratching objects whilst wheeling the trolley through narrow spaces (eg: alloy wheels on customers' cars etc...).

3. Jaylee42

Jaylee42 Member

Thanks for reply yes they look good the folding handle is a big plus.

4. afo

afo Member

Hi i have used pure freedom trolleys for 7 years they are very good and are on special offer at the moment i do residential and commercial jobs with mine including flats,offices car showrooms nursing homes and schools etc and i work on my own

5. steve garwood

steve garwood ginger lion

I've got one from Varitech that I bought years ago. Good bit of kit, but expensive

6. Marko067

Marko067 Well-Known Member

#6 Marko067, May 19, 2016
    Last edited: May 20, 2016
    There are a number of similar trolleys to the Pure Freedom one, but I believe the freedom trolley is the most compact due to the folding handle. I also like the hook on the handle for hanging a coiled hose on. None of the others will fit in the boot of my car as it is a saloon. If this is not an issue then one of the others may be cheaper.

7. Jaylee42

Jaylee42 Member

Have been looking on eBay at the jcssprayers trolley as well but not sure about it.

8. Jaylee42

Jaylee42 Member

Hi how long does it take for the charger to go from yellow to green seems like it's taking ages ? Also do you really have to charge it every day ?

9. adamangler

adamangler Wakefield Window Warrior

I wouldn't recommend one. I've tried a couple and have found a backpack to be much more versatile. You can put it on a trolley when needed and pick it up to go thru houses or over rough ground

10. paul1

paul1 Well-Known Member

Soon as can get van mount do it. I went trolley route and regretted it sold quickly and went van mount much better. Everyone on said go van mount but thought be ok but didnt like the trolley route. Mine was pure freedom .. good but not for me. Use a backpack for hard access etc. Stick on on a sack truck ... trolley sorted. Gardiners one for me. Good luck.

Advertisement