what typically should i make with a wfp and one man

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by colinvansmith, May 18, 2011.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. moving onto a wfp at month end and just trying to get a basic idea of how much i should set as a daily target for residential cleaning with one man one van

any help appreciated

col :)

Advertisement
  2. nearlyclean

Supplier

Depends on the person,how compact the round is.
    I'm happy with twenty a day :)
    Some aim for £200 a day others more
    I just like to get through my monthly regulars and plod along

3. Even though they are your regulars they will still be first cleans when moving over to WFP so at first you will wonder what you have done as you suddenly realise how dirty peoples framses and sills are. My guess is that for the first month you will get behind if you have a full round but you will soon catch up and then some. 20 houses a day if your round is fairly tight is okay. The trick with a WFP is to have a two man set up so you earn more out of the number 2 as you will pick up work.

4. yeah i'm plannig to have a two man set up but im setting a one man system at the mo and then im going to upgrade in a month or so when i can afford two by secong pump, filters, wfp etc.

5. nearlyclean

Supplier

Changed a couple of houses from trad to wfp the other day,didn't rinse or clean the top of the frame enough,pop back to today to have a look and wasn't quite up to the standard and re cleaned a couple of the windows,running low on water and raining hard.

6. Windowwhiz

Windowwhiz Guest

We always aim for £200 a day. One of my lads is 51 years old and he's happier doing £170

7. Aim for £30 per hour and you won't be far out. A lot easier in the summer:huh:

Advertisement