Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Best Backpack

WCF

Help Support WCF:

GSS Window Cleaning

Hi guys going to buy a Backpack for applying chemicals to conservatory roofs gutters facials ect using an old pole and DA adaptor, just wondering what's the best backpack to buy?

Got to agree with cookie, i have only used gardiner backpack been faultless great bit of kit.

ive got a water genie backpack, cheaper again, and comes on its own trolley which isn't too bad. Backpack itself is good too, and only £80

Funnily enough, I'm now in the market for a backpack, I'm changing my system set up completely.

I don't believe wearing a backpack is in any way healthy, but the backpacks are MUCH lighter and easier to maneouver than trolley systems.

I'm looking for a trolley with wheels and have debated getting the facelift bigboy and a magna cart folding trolley to move it around OR buying the water genie.

Because of price and the fact wheels come included I'll be buying the water genie backpack next week.

I'll post my findings.

Funnily enough, I'm now in the market for a backpack, I'm changing my system set up completely.
I don't believe wearing a backpack is in any way healthy, but the backpacks are MUCH lighter and easier to maneouver than trolley systems.

I'm looking for a trolley with wheels and have debated getting the facelift bigboy and a magna cart folding trolley to move it around OR buying the water genie.

Because of price and the fact wheels come included I'll be buying the water genie backpack next week.

I'll post my findings.
I did a review on it in June its on here somewhere

I'll post my findings.
Don't wear the bckpack mate

Just get 20-30m of hose and slap that on and leave the backpack at side of house

Should be able to reach everything without moving it then

Plus if only using for chems you won't need to fill it more than halfway for most jobs so light enough anyway

Oh no definitely not wearing the backpack, I've worn them before, and although the weight isn't too bad,it's the fact you are carrying a weight and cleaning windows which means your in unhealthy positions. I have bad back surgery in the past so definitely not wearing it.

i had the old wcw back pack custmer service was allfall and the back pack was poor it leaked inside the battory was naff and the charger was naff the gardner one is good as i used one for 3 weeks very inpressed but i gota say the water genie one looks very good

What's hypochlorite? I use Virasol in a Gardiner Backpack that's 7 years old, they say if you use chemicals they won't honour the warranty but that's tosh as these machines are actually crop sprayers.
Hypochlorite,is bleach it will invalidate the warrantee but we use them for  softwashing and find they last about 3 years or so Ime happy paying  £115 for that and then replacing it , if you rinse it out after use it’s fine . 

Back