Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Hi everyone.. very good forum this..

tootyclub

I've been reading this forum for a week or two and I'm finding it very informative and helpful.. Quite a good bit of humour kicking about too which is quite refreshing.. I myself am trad , but have been reading a few threads on "build your own" wfp, which may help me for the odd job here and there.. cheers... Tootyclub

well there are two forums ....the nice one.....and the dodgy one...we are the nice one....and if you stick with us ..you will go far...and become a star...oh its my poetry phase...welcome ..come on in ...and have a laugh....

tootyclub dont forget to share ...as norm said...good :Dand the bad times...:eek:

Thank you for the warm welcome lads.. My avatar is a bit crazy and can't for the life of me think where the pic has come from.. I'll post a proper avatar durinf the next few days... just been to the gym to lose some puppy fat so it's bath then bed ready for a big day tomorrow.. cheers... tootyclub

Welcome! Thank you for the nice comments. We pride ourselves on the balance of good quality information and help along with a nice light hearted bit of banter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back