Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

A really bad joke

WCF

Help Support WCF:

A gang of council road workers turn up to a job on a busy high street to carry out urgent essential road surface repair work.

When they open the back of the van they can't believe their eyes when they see there is no picks and shovels on the vehicle.??

The charge hand rings his boss back at the depot:

Charge hand: "boss we've just got to this urgent job on the high street...and we ain't got any picks or shovels....,what shall we do...????

Boss: "oh ****, we need to crack on with this one...!!,

you'll just have to improvise till I can get some out to yea"..!!

Charge hand: "improvise..!!!, how...???

Boss: "you will just have to lean on each other till we get there".....!!!!!

ooooioooohhhhhhhh

I'll get me coat and leave now...lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"I might become a windowcleaner," my wife said hilariously. "I've just found a ladder in my tights!"

"You should, dear," I replied. "You've already got a bucket in your knickers."

CNC.....I sent your photo along with a your application to go on 10 years younger mate,...!!

They sent a loverly letter back saying Scrapheap challenge may be a better option....!!!

I was walking home last night when I was attacked by a man carrying a power tool. There I was minding my own business , then all of a sudden....Bosch...!!!

I asked my water tank a question the other day but got no response, it must have been baffled!

Back