Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Green Pro

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Andy

I'm almost sure on one of your posts you said you were using or going to use trackers to follow your canvassers if so have you and if so what did you use. Iv looked at a few on Google and the reviews on the one's I looked at were pants.

That doesn't look to bad. Thank you I might give him a few trips out if he pulls in a descent bit of work I can live with being knocked for the odd hour here and there. If I think he is taking the Mick I think the tracker might be the way to go or just gooner him. Trouble is Iv only had 4 inquires 2 females who wanted to no more about the job and no information about them selves the only thing not in the advert was the hourly rate and 2 guy's one just seemed over in your face enthusiastic and the guy I called back and starts in January.

I'm having a PM conversation with another user at present about canvassers, as I said to him, if you pay your lad £8 per hour all he needs to find is one £10 job per hour and your in profit, if at the end of a few days and say 20 hours knocking he's only bought you £40 of new business then it's time to revise the deal.

Back