Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

New 75 gpd professional RO di unit woes !

WCF

Help Support WCF:

UncleAlbert

Just purchased a new Ro-man 75 gpd pro ro di unit, couldn't work out why the unit wouldn't provide a decent TDS output, on close examination found that no membrane had been installed or included in the order! Phoned up and now waiting for a membrane to be sent!

Also ordered a TDS meter and received an EC3 unit instead!

Anyone else purchased from RO-man??

no but i not keen too now either....it is really a bugger when something like that happens....

someone suggested we have a blacklist page for suppliers who fail and also custys who dont pay...good idea....

not quite the same but shaw autoparts...sent me the wrong clutch and i spent all weekend trying to get it to work...grrrrr

and they just say oh right i will send out the right one...what about my weekend of pain...

think i had a similar story with a starter motor...cant always trust new stuff...lesson learnt now../emoticons/smile.png

To be fair they have promised to send out a membrane and replace the EC3 meter for a TDS one,

Customer service were very helpful, it's just frustrating, wanted to crack on with my windows this weekend

You are aware that you will only get max 11 litres an hour if your pressure is good, if not more like 6 litres in an hour!!

Sorry but I think you have waisted your money buying a 75 as is not fit for purpose for window cleaners.

A 300 gpd ro is painfully slow so god knows what a 75 ro would be like trying to produce decent amouts of water per a day even using a trolley just doing tops.

Sorry but I think you have waisted your money buying a 75 as is not fit for purpose for window cleaners.
A 300 gpd ro is painfully slow so god knows what a 75 ro would be like trying to produce decent amouts of water per a day even using a trolley just doing tops.
Just bought the equipment for my own windows at the moment, nothing to stop me buying larger if I branch out though! /emoticons/smile.png

Received my membrane today set the system up and made 50 litres of nearly pure water 4 TDS out

375 in it did take quite a loooooong time to make though!

Glad you got sorted in the end:thumbsup:

May I ask how long did it take to make that 50 litres?

Back