What would you change to this?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by shazzy692002, May 10, 2014.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. shazzy692002

HI Guys.

I am fed up with collecting, so I am going to attach the following to my card when people are out. I am rubbish at things like this, so what would you change on what I have written please.?

WAYS TO PAY
    Due to the time and fuel cost i am trying to find options for ways to pay me for the window cleaning. Here are ways you can pay.
    You can pay online by logging into your bank account and setting up a payment. Once this is setup it is very easy to pay each time.
    You can set up a direct debit/standing order to pay me on the frequency of your cleans 4/6/or 8 weekly etc.
    You can send a cheque or deliver to my address.
    You can go into your bank with my “sorry I missed you card” and pay using your address as a reference.
    Window cleaning in the rain.
    Having your windows cleaned in light rain or drizzle will have no effect on the quality of the clean. A lot of water fed pole cleaners actually use rain water to clean as rain water is very pure water. I do have a 48 hour guarantee that if you are not happy after 48 hours we will come back and re-clean
    Any problems please let me know

Advertisement
  2. cheapncheerful

great note...have been thinking the same for a long while....especially at the prices i charge and it was okay when i was a taxi for the kids but now they are growing up and i don't really need the hassle of leaving my chair.:)...so i am now off on a taxi run to bury ....not quite grown up enough yet ..

not so sure about the rain bit as if you are leaving a note surely they dont know you have done them in the rain....but me too offer the guarantee as then they cant moan...

i am lucky as a lot of my custys are now using email and i ask them to leave the money out if they remember and so far it usually works....and don't forget pay by phone which is only just taking off in this country i am about to sign up with that shortly....they just send the money to your phone number apparently...me i dont care how they send it as long as its heading my way..

..homing pigeon....i drop the pigeon when i clean the windows and they let it go with the money attached....:rofl:

3. shazzy692002

Aw not heard of the phone one. How does that work?. As if its good I will also put that on my notes.

Bury? wheres that as we have a bury near me, 35 min up the road(bury st Edmunds)

4. cheapncheerful

yeh my bury is north manchester way only 45 minutes if the traffic is okay....i dont know much about the pay by phone but have just noticed it on the halifax website and i know a lot of banks have started it .....surely we wont get the .:gush:..sorry i have no cash routine now.....er i accept cheques:whistle:...now gonna flash my phone at them...:rofl:

have a good break ...you work bloomin hard enough for it....see you on the tele....benidorm

5. Bingo

Bingo Grand Master

This method is still in use up and down the Valleys of South Wales :oldy: :D.

6. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

#6 Tuffers, May 10, 2014
    Last edited: May 10, 2014
    Due to the time and fuel cost i am trying to find options for ways to pay me for the window cleaning.

Due to time and fuel factors, I am looking into several options for how you pay your window cleaning bill.

The rest reads ok I think. Always use a capital i when referring to yourself Shaz :)

7. shazzy692002

Thanks Tuffers. x

8. RiceRocket

RiceRocket Well-Known Member

www.paym.co.uk is the phone one, it's an extension of the internet/mobile banking you use, it's basically to keep account + sort code numbers private.

9. Whizz-Bizz

Whizz-Bizz Forum Addict
    Supplier

Ring up the worst payers on your round and just say that to make things a bit easier for them you have now set up a standing orders facility, talk them thru it. By the time you get thru all of them you'll have the confidence to then contact the good payers.

10. boarcity

boarcity Guest

i havnt collected for several yrs now ,i do the bank transfer or cheq way or pingit , cash in post etc --- love it!

good to hear u plan on workin in the rain! i love the challenge of it

Advertisement