Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

What would you charge for this?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Gavin

Staff member
Admin
Ok i am asking this out of curiosity as i am sure i am not over charging yet their is some scrote in town that is following me into shops and undercutting me buy a lot! :dodgy:

It is monthly clean and is only the top level in the pic NOT the bottom. so you got the three tall sets of windows in front, one on end, then round back you got another 4 or 5 sets of two, same as front.

View attachment 341

View attachment 286

about £8-9 a month,if someone is follow you and you need to offer them something he can't.Plus frames and sills included or something similar

Cant really compete with that and wouldn't want to.I try to sell myself as a quality service and if they want someone cheaper there are always guys that will.But after a few months they either don't like the quality of their work or they get let down

Yep exactly, I did say that obviously I can guarantee a top notch service and explained that there are bodgers out there that will charge pennies but not do a great job.

So will see either way charging those prices they will soon be out of business and I can pick up all his old work lol.

Let them know that you are insured, and carry out a professional job - with regard for their customers, and the public - not using a ladder to comply with H&S - might make them think.

Back