Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Metal Garage Door Cleaning / Was A Bugger

If the door is in a state of disrepair then its not your problem as far as I'm concerned. Your job was to clean it not restore it.

You can only try your best and that looks 1,000 % better than it did before.

Have a play and try different cleaners out to see which one you like to use best. I stopped using virosol ages ago to be honest as found I liked using ubik2000 better but that's just my personal choice. There are many other cleaners out there that you could try too.

Looks Fine To Me
clear.png

I Cleaned A Metal Garage Door Yesterday. It Wasn`t A Smooth Service. The Paint Looked Like It Was All Small Cracks. Took Neat Virosol To Do The Job. Even Then I Wasn`t 100% Happy With It But The Customer Was Happy. Are These Sort Of Doors Best Avoided Or Is There A Better Cleaner Than Virosol?
Cheers,

Steve
Smooth painted garage doors are easy as the brush will glide over it. The ones with a pattern effect are harder as the brush has to get into the little grains.

Maybe try a magic sponge and try that method if the brush is failing to do the job.

Looks a good job to me.

looks great to me.... Virosol/ubik2000...fight...

sometimes its best to just say....its the end of the day ...how good a job can you do ....it looks great.../emoticons/biggrin.png

Back