What would you choose

Discussion in 'Traditional Window Cleaning' started by kraig89, Apr 13, 2015.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. kraig89

kraig89 Newcomer

Being looking at buying squeegee the 2 that I like but don't know wich 1 to pick either sorbo 3X4 or the
    Liquidator

Advertisement
  2. Smurf

Smurf Banned

This may sway you? :rolleyes:

THE LIQUIDATOR - NEW!!
    Getting the details right is what Moerman pursues!The LIQUIDATOR has been developed with, tested and approved by professional window cleaners and has proven to make the difference in:

EfficiencyThe LIQUIDATOR is a channel with specially designed end tips that supports the Dura-Flex® rubber blades all the way to the end tips. This allows the LIQUIDATOR to go all the way to the edge of the corners of the window frame, leaving close to none water residues, which reduces cloth prepping and detailing significantly.
    Extensive tests proved that working with a LIQUIDATOR means a time saving of up to 25% or even more!

Amazing ResultThe LIQUIDATOR works on all kind of windows: with thick or thin rubber seals, old or new steel edges, wooden, plastic or aluminum frames, etc.
    With the LIQUIDATOR, the rubber stays put which provides a one pass capability on the seals.
    With the LIQUIDATOR, an amazing result is guaranteed!

SafeThanks to the very limited detailing, professionals don't have to stretch or lean over as much to reach that last bit of soap scum with their rag. Logically, this will help prevent ladder related injuries. The plastic end tips avoids damage to the window frames as well as bodily parts in the event of accidental stabbing..

ErgonomicsWorking with the LIQUIDATOR means not only less handling of different tools, but due to the perfect pressure distribution, the aluminum lightweight channel floats like air on the glass, which also ensures smooth and easy performance without causing excessive strain on arms and shoulders - even after hours of intensive window cleaning.

3. Smurf

Smurf Banned

Sounds good don't it compaired to the sorbo :D

4. kraig89

kraig89 Newcomer

I like look of the sorbo but watching videos on the liquidator I like that's 1 might just buy both and see

5. daveyboy

daveyboy Legend

I've not tried the sorbo but would buy the liquidator
    Been using them for a few months now in one form or another and they work great

6. boarcity

boarcity Guest

liquidator is the game changer -fact

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  7. kraig89

kraig89 Newcomer

Just ordered 14inch one

8. daveyboy

daveyboy Legend

The 14 is good but i love the 10
    I use the right size blade for each window usually but i recently find myself playing around with the 10" making pretty patterns and enjoying myself at work

9. TolishAPurd

I never thought I would see these words in a squeegee advert before.:D

Its a nice squeegee. I now have certain houses where its my 'go to' squeegee.

10. Posh

Posh Hero

Advertisement