Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

When we talk about first clean?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

LUKIDELUX

hello everyone:)/emoticons/smile.png:)

When the windows did not cleaned for 6 months or more?

I will ask more questions on the future so please forgive me for bad english

i am a little afraid :(but i find out people here are very helpful.

Lukas

first of all dont be afraid as this is the friendly forum..as long as your not called solar steve./emoticons/biggrin.png.....

hi and welcome to the forum LUKIDELUX

funny enough I class first cleans as being left six months on my website.and as such now charge double for cleaning them as they do take twice as long..

I have cleaned far too many first cleans for next to no money in the hope of gaining the work only to find out a year later that they dont wont them cleaned too often so remember that when you price them up...

and one way to become good at english is to practise so keep posting and keep us informed of your progress..

welcome again./emoticons/biggrin.png

Hi & welcome @LUKIDELUX

First clean is a term used for the first time you go to clean the windows on the property. Which generally means will take longer to do properly because the frames & glass have not been cleaned for a while.

Thank you guys for quick reply and to be honest i'm not windows cleaner yet...i hope Ill start next year becouse i love it...It's just like a hobby i have read almost everything here and its exactly what i want to do. Ofc its hard job but when you work with passion whole day with water fed pole could be nice...even very nice

i already own two brushes:cool: (1 Vikan 2 pro-window ultra lightweight dual brush trim) do you think these brushes are good enough for first clean if not can you tell me what should i buy?

View attachment 3848

Welcome Lukidelux ! This forum is great and everyone is very helpful. I'll help you if I can. Ive been trad for 8 years and WFP for 3 and a half, so i know a fair bit ... but nobody knows everything and im always picking up new things along the way.

Hi , welcome to the party , like Keir999 said "always learning ". I started with a vikan rectangle brush . Good brush BUT heavy ..... Looking back too heavy .... If you add a little bit of kit every month you'll soon have enough to work with :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Welcome to the mad house

I am a traditional cleaner but if I can help i will and good luck

Back